DO NOT GET YOUR FREEZE SLEEVE WET!
- The gel will absorb water and swell. If your FREEZE SLEEVE becomes damp, place it on a flat, dry surface and allow to fully air dry. Do not use wet towels under your FREEZE SLEEVE.
Store in the freezer.
- Although you can store your sleeve at room temperature, we recommend always storing it in the freezer so there is no waiting to cool before use.
- Make sure you are using your freezer bag!
- We recommend double bagging when freezing over melting ice. Any plastic freezer bag will do.
Keep out of reach from dogs, toddlers or any other ninja destroyers you may have in your household.
- Your sleeve is non-toxic and will not cause harm if ingested (however we would still recommend consulting your physician/vet if that did occur)
- We still would hate for you to come home to an unexpected chew toy or see your toddler dunking your sleeve in the toilet. (We know it's their favorite place to explore new things!)